Yesterday I deleted my three twitter accounts:
- Short_E_Scratch (Personal account)
- StudioScratches (Studio Scratches related stuff)
- BeDeliberateNow (for Deliberate)
I never really spent much time on twitter.
When I did, I never really seemed to get the hang of it or notice much impact on my work. I didn’t have the time to invest in learning how to use it properly.
I think I joined twitter at a time just as everything was changing and new features were coming out, which made it more complex and not so great to use.
- One less thing for me to worry about
- One less social network to interact with
- A greater focus around the networks I do use
- More space for me to think and create, a running theme as a result of me deleting things
At the moment my facebook group for Studio Scratches and G+ are doing the job. The Studio Scratches group seem slower to adopt G+ but other areas on G+ are booming.
What is your experience?