I am on the move again.
Today I packed up my stuff, which took me under 30 mins and returned to my usual place of residence.
Lessons learnt during my time away.
- I still have too much stuff!
- I really don’t need or want to watch TV that much.
- I don’t need much to be content.
- I favour simple flavourful whole foods.
- I love a clean tidy place.
- Sometimes I get distracted from doing the work with non-essential work like cleaning.
- I really do love the process of cleaning.
- It is nice to be able to design my space how I want it, but really not essential for everyday life and doing the work. That simply takes focus and commitment.