Today marks the 1 month anniversary of my decision to write everyday.
This was something that I found challenging, demanding and overwhelming at times, but ultimately, extremely rewarding, freeing and I am very glad to be experiencing it.
What did I learn?
- I learnt to hit publish every single day.
- I learnt to perseve and be disciplined.
- I learnt to do the work and recognise the many forms of resistance that stop me.
- I embraced the viewpoint that “Everyone is talented, original and has something to say” and endeavoured to apply this to my thinking of myself.
- I learnt that there are many things to write and share if I just stay aware each moment of each day.
- I learnt to trust the flow of creativity.
- I learnt that there are people reading my work that value the experiences I share.
- I learnt to ask questions and listen for answers.
- I learnt to speak from my own experience and hopefully not “tell” you how anything is for you or what to do.
Most of all, I learnt that the only thing that stops me writing everyday is me.
Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey and encouraged me with comments and questions.
So… is that the end of me writing everyday?
I must continue, I am just getting started.
What is your experience of writing daily?
Sign up for my free daily letter delivered straight to your inbox.
Dive in Beyond The Surface.