Online Experts & Virtual Mentors
There are people that I look up to that have helped me in some way either personally or unknowingly.
- Sean McCabe – Sean runs seanwes and has been so helpful with all things creativity and business related. Check out his community and free podcast.
- Pat Flynn – of Smart Passive Income. I recommend the Smart Passive Income Podcast which contains interviews with entrepreneurs from all levels.
- Seth Godin – I recommend his daily blog / email newsletter. Short, to the point and packed fill of useful business gems.
- Jim Rohn – One of the most influential thinkers and speakers of our time. “Profits are better than wages” & The magic of part time are two of my favoutites.
- Tim Ferris – I followed steps from the 4 Hour Work Week that worked.
- Leo Babuta Zen Habits reminds me to maintain a level of simplicity and focus on the important things.
- James Clear – Solid practical advice and strategies that work for creating habits. I love getting his emails on Monday and Thursday.
- Nathan Barry – All you really need to know about launching products online.
- James Altucher – I recommend his blog and book “Choose Yourself“. Great entrepreneur and life advice.
- Fizzle – Blog, podcast and online membership site for “indie entrepreneurs”. Run by Corbett Barr, Caleb Wojcik and Chase Reeves. A really good amount of humour in the podcast that always makes me smile.
- Caleb Wojcik DIY Video Guy– My video guru. His tips have already saved me so much time editing and the quality of my videos has improved. Thanks Caleb!
WordPress – All my sites are built on this free open source software.
StudioPress – Framework and themes for WordPress.
FetchApp – digitial automatic file delivery with easy to manage back end.
Caleb Wojcik DIY Video Guide – All you need to get started making videos. His free content is amazing too.
Stuff I use to make videos.
If you are looking to switch off the TV and get into a good book that can teach you something, here are some of my favourites:
Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind.
Maximize Your Potential: Grow Your Expertise, Take Bold Risks & Build an Incredible Career.