A distinction I learned from my coach Gary that I frequently share with my clients.
Not just for women!
This is also revealing: moneytype.me – again, not just for women!
Thank you Tony Alva & Grosso.
For anyone who wants to create content. I’ve captured the main points underneath this video if Gary Vee’s style ain’t your thing, keep scrolling down…
- Content needs to be real to you.
- Make content that is your biggest truth.
- Only talk about your truth.
- Be honest and authentic.
- Don’t pander to the state of what is currently accepted.
- Shoot your truth 24/7.
- Stop trying to figure out what will work.
- Instead… your individual truth of the moment is what will work.
- You can put out a ton of content.
- Nobody is putting out content because everybody is overthinking it and pandering to what works and likes, or will it get shared = insecurities and defence.
- People want truths.
- Your biggest strength is that you are an individual human.
- It’s dangerous to have your self esteem wrapped up in how many likes your posts get on instagram.
- Do you and never waver from that.