So I’m taking part in his challenge to start blogging again.
If you want to join in you can here.
What to Expect Around Here
Honestly, I’m still unsure where this blog is going and what I’m going to write about, but I hope you will join me as I figure it out on the way!
I don’t know how much I want to share or be vulnerable about. I’d like to be a little more ME!
It’s a bit scary putting stuff out there for all to see but sometimes it helps.
So, hi, I’m Emma, I definitely don’t have it all figured out (does anyone?) and I sometimes (often) make a complete mess of things!
- Skateboarding, although after fracturing a bone in my foot this summer I have a case of the fear going on!
- Being outside.
- Laughing and making people laugh with silly humor.
- Art & brush lettering.
- I teach people to make weird sounds with records in my online School of Scratch.
Other random info:
- Like Olaf, I too like warm hugs!
- Unlike Olaf, I do have a skull, and bones, at least, last time I checked.
- If you have no idea who Olaf is or what I’m talking about, go ask any 5 year old.
- I probably use too many exclamation marks! I’m enthusiastic, what can I say?!
I’ve always liked a bunch of different things.
That is all.
Let me know you are reading by leaving me a comment below.
Corbett, how we doing?!
Speak to you all soon.