The Tony Alva Story
Thank you Tony Alva & Grosso.
I wanted to know if anyone is grinding on Carver Skateboards…
“Solo Session” featuring the C5 Impala is out now! This board is a progressive alternative for your surfskate experience. With a lower center of gravity and modern street shape, popping off tricks couldn’t be easier. Watch team rider Geoff Sagara ripping through a variety of fun spots proving Impala’s versatility.
Rider: Geoff Sagara
Board: C5 Impala
Film and Edit: Gabriel Nakamura
Music: Felt – Now she’s gone
For My Content Creator Friends
For anyone who wants to create content. I’ve captured the main points underneath this video if Gary Vee’s style ain’t your thing, keep scrolling down…
- Content needs to be real to you.
- Make content that is your biggest truth.
- Only talk about your truth.
- Be honest and authentic.
- Don’t pander to the state of what is currently accepted.
- Shoot your truth 24/7.
- Stop trying to figure out what will work.
- Instead… your individual truth of the moment is what will work.
- You can put out a ton of content.
- Nobody is putting out content because everybody is overthinking it and pandering to what works and likes, or will it get shared = insecurities and defence.
- People want truths.
- Your biggest strength is that you are an individual human.
- It’s dangerous to have your self esteem wrapped up in how many likes your posts get on instagram.
- Do you and never waver from that.
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »